Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Act In A Short Film


At university I was a member of the Film Making Society, and during my second year I acted in a short film called "A Short Holiday in Time" directed by my friend Matt Impey. The film was about a man who invents a time machine after his girlfriend dies, so that he can go back in time and meet her earlier, thus spending more time with her. The film was shown at one of our triannual film nights and recived a good audience response.

I have a copy of the video on VHS at my parents' home - I'll try to upload a scan of the cover or some screenshots eventually.

EDIT - I found that two other films I acted in ("Alcohell" and "Sheffielda") are on Youtube.


Alcohell



Sheffielda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog © 2005. All rights reserved. Squids.