Friday, August 15, 2008

Go To A Football Game


Sheffield United 2 - Norwich 0

When?: 15 March 2008

My first visit to Bramall Lane yielded a satisfying finish for the Blades, though the match itself is reported far better than I could do (not really knowing about football) here.

As for my experience, we met at a city centre boozer at midday for some pre-drinks and a bit of fodder, before heading down to the Kop where we sat and drank some sneaky miniatures whilst watching the action. 

Although I was a bit out of my depth with some of the songs, I gamely sang along to others that Andrew had taught me, and shouted and swore at the players as applicable.  

I was also very glad that I acted as a lucky charm rather than a curse and the match went in their favour! All in all a very fun afternoon out, which I'll definitely repeat again.

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog © 2005. All rights reserved. Squids.